Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jinx

I don't want to jinx myself, but Wednesdays are my weekly weigh in record days. This week saw me drop 4.8 lbs! my second biggest drop to date... I think. My first week was also 4.8 lbs. Pretty darn proud of myself.

Every time I see a good drop, I get excited and then I go in 2 days later and I am up... I guess I am a bit cynical about it. I don't want to jinx myself. Could this be an end to the plateau?

My muscles were definitely retaining water to repair themselves after the 30 lb stair challenge. I was expecting a drop like this. So I have about 45 more to go before I reach my goal. I am still VERY behind, but it is coming off. Although I was supposed to be at 173 today. I just figured out that if I can shoot for 3 lbs a week, I will still meet my goal date. That is a scary goal, and I don't think it will work out in the end... if it does it does, and if it doesn't I will get there one day.

17 weeks left until my goal date. It is going so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment