Friday, February 17, 2012

On my way...

So close so close so close!!!! 186.2 this morning! I am hoping to see my small goal and pre pregnancy weight of 185 tomorrow, or by Monday at the latest. Doable, I have lost 1.2 in one day many times before. I am drinking loads and loads of water today, and I will eat a banana later as it is great for getting your sodium in line.

I have been so freaking sick for a few days now, and I am so OVER IT!!! Not getting a lot of sleep at night, because I wake up 50 million times a night in a coughing fit. :(

4.8 down for the week, and I am already starting my next week with a good drop. It is wonderful to see the numbers dropping again finally. I really hate being on a plateau. It is so hard to break them, when you cannot change the diet too much. I have a lot of variety, but having trouble loving everything that I should be eating.

Anyways my updated stats are:

Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 186.2
Weight lost: 37.6 lbs
Inches lost: 42 3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment