Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sore Muscles

I have been not working out so hard lately, and I have been stuck for 2 months in the 190's. So annoying!! So the last two days I decided to do my stairs, but add a little something extra. So I did the 1000 stairs with a backpack full of my weights. 30 lbs worth! Holy crap... my legs, arms, shoulders, back... everything is soooo sore! I feel great though. I put on two sweat shirts and thick sweat pants and we had the fire going so it was really toasty in the house. I was sweating like I have never sweat before. I hope this leads to a drop on the scale, because I am getting so frustrated. Although I am still losing inches, I want to hit my small goal of 185 so bad.

I was supposed to be 175 on Wednesday, and weighed in today at 191.8. EFF! It is ok, I am doing everything I should and my day will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment