Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!

Happy New Year to everyone! Please stay safe.

My goal for today was to get to 189. anything... I stepped on the scale this morning at HM and I saw that magic number 189.2! I reached a goal and it feels great!

I started 30 day shred yesterday and I am feeling it in my back, but it wasn't as hard as it was last time I tried. I will complete it in January, and will try some others along the way.

I think I will get my measurements taken on Monday. I hope to see a good tone up from the shred. Hoping for less jiggles when I walk LOL!

Here are my stats now:


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 189.2
Weight lost: 34.6 lbs
Inches lost: 35 1/4

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you to be in the 180s now!!! I'm hoping the same thing for the 30DS, less jiggle, more tone :)

    ReplyDelete