Friday, December 30, 2011

On the leader board

At HM, they have a board that they put the top losses for the week up on... I totally made it this week with 5 lbs lost! The lady that came in second place had a loss of 3.8. I am really excited. I never thought I would make it up there.

I joined a group on MFP aimed at supporting each other through the 30 day shred and I fully intend on doing the whole thing... as soon as I find my DVD. Where the heck is it??? I had tried it previously, but didn't make it very far because life got in the way. But it will be easy to do when Caiden is napping or sleeping or whatever, when I cannot make it to the gym. I am going to do it every day for the full 30 days, take no prisoners! It is a short workout anyways, so I am not worried.

I am so close to my small goal and my pre- pregnancy weight. I can taste the success.

No comments:

Post a Comment