Saturday, December 3, 2011

A HM surprise

When I went to HM on Wednesday, I weighed in slightly up... 200.4. Blah over 200 again, I starting thinking I was going to be stuck there forever. But, I know that my wonderful time of the month was coming, and I always retain so much water. So I upped my water intake, I have been trying to get no less than 20 8oz glasses a day. I also drink 2-3 cups of green tea a day, since finding a flavor I actually like.

So I go for my weigh in yesterday (after having a really crappy morning involving a flat tire GRRR!), 197.0... WHA WHA WHAT??? How in the hell did I lose 3.4 in from Wednesday to Friday? I want to find the magic formula, so I can continue with this LOL.

I took a walk after my weigh in on Wednesday, but took 2 rest days because I have been doing my stairs a lot. I really needed it. So no exercise, and I had a piece of chocolate cake at my mothers on Wednesday.

My stats of today:


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 196.2
Weight lost: 27.6 lbs
Inches lost: 29 1/2

Getting really close to that 30 LB magnet. 27lbs down, 57 left!

No comments:

Post a Comment