Tuesday, December 13, 2011

...

I don't have a title for this.... STRESSED maybe a good one! HAHA. I am working my butt off trying to get all my Christmas gifts done in time, because I wanted to make them all this year to 1. avoid having to go shopping at the malls, because lets face it, people are insane this time of year! and 2. Because I want to show my family how much they mean to me. I have developed a nasty callus on my finger from crocheting... yuck! I can't wait to take a break.

So my diet is always in the foreground in my mind, but I am having a hard time not ignoring it completely because I just have so much to do lately. On top of the gifts, I also have multiple photo shoots worth of pictures to edit and get out. AHHHH!

So I have also been working out a lot, I did double steps a few days ago, which worked out to 2000 steps. My calves were killing me for days afterwards. I couldn't push it at the gym because of it, but swimming in the pool really helped it.

I went to the gym yesterday and had a huge burn, and ate a lot of my exercise calories back, despite not having the portions left in my diet. I really needed it yesterday. I felt good though. Bestie couldn't join me in the pool, soo I was left treading water by myself for a full hour without a break, and NO MUSIC :( it went by really slowly, but I discovered deep water jogging, and it was an awesome workout. Next time I think I am going to try using the dumbbell things they have for the classes. The lifeguard told me it would add a little something for a challenge.

I haven't really moved weight wise in the last little bit, except for inches lost. Been kind of hovering around the 28 lbs lost mark. I am anxious to get to the 30 lbs point and get my next magnet. then my next small goal with be to get to 185lbs and then to 42 lbs lost (which will be my halfway point).

I joined a bunch of challenges on MFP, and I hope they will keep me motivated. I just can't wait until Christmas is over, so I can focus on something other than yarn and crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment