Saturday, December 17, 2011

A New Workout!

Been an ok week. I finished 95% of my craft projects for Christmas, so I am less stressed. I m on the losing track again, and I am so excited about it.

Continuing with my gym and swims, and have discovered a new workout, and HOLY INTENSE! I always went to the pool and watched the aquafit classes from afar, and thought how could those possibly work? But yesterday after our time in the gym, Bestie and I went in the pool and were deep water jogging with those Styrofoam dumbells they have for the classes. All I can say is holy my back and arms are feeling it today. Amazing workout!

I am 9 lbs away from my New Years goal, and I am going to shoot for it, but not be disappointed if I don't make it. 9 lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight. That is exciting!

I get to go look at some more wedding dresses on the 22nd, and I can't wait. Last time I went I was only at about 12 inches lost. Now I am over 30! I don't want to find the dress quite yet, because I love to go looking. I have found two top contenders.

So here are my new stats!


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 194.2
Weight lost: 29.6 lbs
Inches lost: 29 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment