Saturday, April 28, 2012

Finding success...

Finding success in the little things, this has always been a struggle for me. Seeing my goals and sticking with them is so hard. I have lost and gained the same 5 lbs for the last 4 months and cried about it. But seeing the success of inches still falling off me, has eluded me. Why can't I just forget the number on the scale?

I was told to write myself a nurture list. 10 things I could do FOR MYSELF!!! that would give me a release from the stress of the number not moving on the scale. So I wrote a list of the things I love to do to release stress... very first on the list is singing. Something that I am so good at, and I never really get to do, so I am going to get back into it, and sing my heart out. Because I deserve to give myself something too.

I have my home gym downstairs set up, and the other day I made some posters that have quotes on them that I have found inspiration to continue my journey. Things like "NOTHING tastes as good as skinny feels" , and "Strength is just a frame of mind, own it!" I look at them to pump myself up. It feels great.


Stats:


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185 reached Feb 19th
New Small goal: 170
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 181.2
Weight lost: 42.6 lbs
Inches lost: 49.5

No comments:

Post a Comment