Sunday, April 22, 2012

So far beyond frustrated...

I am so far beyond frustrated that my weight loss has stalled, I don't even think there is a word for what I am right now. I hit 189.8 on December 31st, and here I am STILL in the 180's almost 4 months later. I have done everything I am supposed to do, and it is so hard not to break down and run to Timmies and buy a dozen donuts and the biggest iced capp I can get. I keep thinking what the hell is the point of doing everything I am doing.

I miss KD! I miss Pepsi!

I lose 5 lbs, and then I get my TOM and gain that back... it has happened for 4 months now. How do I not lose my focus when this keeps happening?

I am getting a nice little gym downstairs, I have a recumbent bike, and elliptical and now a treadmill. Scott wants to get a home gym to do strength training, but that will come later. I hung the ribbon from my last measurement down there as a reminder that I am still losing inches. Thanks to Pinterest I made one of these:
Now that I see the beads in the vases, it doesn't look as impressive. But there I go making light of the pounds that I have lost... It is no small feat and I should be proud of myself. So why can I not be proud of myself?

I NEED TO REMEMBER THIS!!!!

Scott and I have been exercising together, I found some workouts on another blog that I follow, so we have been mixing these with the elliptical and treadmill.


No comments:

Post a Comment