Friday, April 13, 2012

The Fight - Lights out

The Fight for the PS3... all I can say is OMG. I never thought a boxing game could make me hurt so good. I guess I am a little crazy, but the best feeling int he world is the pain you feel when your muscles are in repair. That is how I am feeling today. I cannot lift my arms and my back is so sore!

A nice break from my usual, I went to my besties house yesterday and played this game and burned 402 calories. I can feel my Triceps without flexing now, I fit into small shirts (EEEEEEEEE!!!!!).

Although my weight has stalled, and I am so incredibly behind where I should be, I am still losing inches. I am encouraged still. I am pretty sure however, I will be doing HM for the rest of my life... or my body is just never going to be less than 180.

I just want to order my damn wedding dress LOL!!!

The ladies at HM gave me a nice card of condolence for Lucky passing away. It was very nice, and made me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment