Friday, May 11, 2012

Such an awesome week

After months of not losing anything, I was getting so freaking stressed out. Not a happy camper at all. I haven't been writing in this blog, because 1. no one reads it anyways and 2. I feel like it is a waste of time since nothing is happening. I feel like the support I had has just fizzled away, and people I thought were my friends... really were not friends at all. Now I know. The people that have supported me all along are awesome and I love you all for it. You know who you are.

Anyways, after the struggle I have been having, I went on a girls only spa retreat weekend. I NEEDED IT!!! I had a plan for food, and I stuck with it for the most part. I went to HM on Friday on my way up there and the lady I... dislike, was the one to see me. I was slightly up on the scale from the day before, and she made me feel like shit for it... what kind of support is that? She told me that when I came in on Monday, I would be up regardless of my plan to bring healthy food and utilize the gym while I was there.

I brought grilled chicken, HM protein drinks, fruit and veggies, and water. I did have the endless tapas though on spa day. I followed my plan just about 100% and I felt so good about it. I stepped on the scale on Monday morning and saw a 2lb drop.

I started a fruit cleanse on Monday and Tuesday, which you can only do once a month. After this I saw a further 2.8 lbs gone. So, I think I am starting to drop again *fingers crossed*. I will not hit my goal date of June 12th, but that is ok. I will finish this!

1 comment:

  1. I read it once in awhile, and I always go back and read your entries you've posted since the last time I read :P Love you!

    ReplyDelete