Friday, January 20, 2012

My poor foot :(

I am having so much trouble with my left foot lately, it is making workouts so painful. I used to have a lot of pain in both heels, but since I have lost this first bit of weight, there is no pain at all in my right foot. I thought my left one was getting better, but it is just getting worse.

Today my workout was the 30 day shred and I put my iPad on my inlaws stone age treadmill and watched 8 mile while walking. Swimming would probably be better for me right now, but Caiden is being VERY needy right now and I haven't had the time to go at all.

I keep yo-yoing and it is getting me a little frustrated, it is like my body doesn't want to be 185, so it keeps going up to 190 and then back down.

I am also eager to start riding my bike. As soon as the snow is gone (which should be tomorrow, the way it is raining now) I will take a ride to Herbal Magic and back. 16 kms will be an awesome workout. I used to do that and more when I was in high school. I used to ride from Chemainus to Crofton to visit friends which is about 11km one way. I hope riding a bike is like... well, riding a bike HAHA! I haven't rode one since I was about 18 years old.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, swimming is amazing. I wish my bs skin wasn't so darn sensitive. The snow is gone over here, I hope the same is true for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is gone here. If it doesn't pour tomorrow I am going to ride to HM

    ReplyDelete