Monday, January 16, 2012

*insert any title you wish*

Been a little bit since I last wrote, I have not had an easy week. I got down to 187 (yippee!) and then bumped all the way up to 191 WTF!, but that is ok. She asked if there was anything I had been doing that might have made me fluctuate that much, and I listed off a shwackload.... TOM, I drank some pop (I was stressed out and it is like a drug for me, So hard to quit!), Doing circuit training with weights.

I have been doing the 30 day shred with 5 lb weights, and my muscles are getting muscles LOL. I wish the waddle on the bottom of my arm would go away though. I know that will come later. I was told to quit the shred, because it is building too much muscle and I should only be concerned with the weightloss and not the toning right now. But, I am so scared I will be like Adam Sandler in the movie Click:


This scares me, because I have a very poor self image already. I don't want to hate my body even more than when I was fat (Because I really don't want to have surgery to have extra skin removed).

On Friday I walked to Herbal Magic from Scotts parents house. An 8km trek in 2 degree weather, it took me 1:34. I got there, and somehow I had pulled the muscle at the top of my thigh, PAINFUL! So I called Scott to come get me, no sense pushing it and hurting myself permanently. I was thinking of doing it again today and trying to walk back as well before the snow comes, but it is just so cold and icey out there... yesterday I could not warm up at all. I really hate the winter.

I scored two bikes off of freecycle the other day; if you have never heard of it, people get rid of their "junk" on it, and other people get it. all free! I have gotten clothes, yarn, household items. My brother got a leather couch off there! If you have one in your area, sign up for it!

Anyways, we got the bikes tuned up and are picking them up today. I am excited to be able to ride a bike again, something I haven't done since high school... I hope it is "just like riding a bike" LOL. Really nice to be able to live here on the Island, and be able to ride a bike in the winter as well.

So my brother and my bestie's engagement party was on Saturday, and it was in a pub. I was so worried about my diet because... well... pub food *NUFF SAID*. But I got there, I said I am taking a day off (something I have not done since I started) and I ordered a drink. It was called "I'll have what she's having" and it was a truly yummy concoction. After a few of those, some nachos and some beer battered fish and 5 fries, I was drunk and feeling bloated and horrible with myself. It is ok though, like I said, I don't really take cheat days... ever!

I stepped on the scale yesterday, and I was 189 again, so I didn't gain, so YAY! This morning I am the same, so I don't think my cheat day screwed me up too much.

I am so eager to get to 185, which is within my grasp, but still seems so far away. I am still losing inches however, and that shows more progress to me than the number on the scale.... Wait... did I just say that?

It is nice to be a little mellow for once about my weight loss goal... although, I am a full month behind where I should be and that makes me a little sad. I wanted to do it early :( Oh well! There is still a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment